The National Democratic Congress (NDC) launched the Professionals Forum on 6th March, 2018 to discuss issues of importance to the party and help to implement the recommendations of the 2016 Election Report to ensure victory for the party in 2020.
We are an association of doctors, nurses, lawyers, lecturers, engineers and communicators among others within the NDC whose experiences the party can tap in cases that deserve professional advice.
The NDC believes in the responsibility to deepen social democracy in contemporary Ghana, which mandates the state to put certain facilities in place for the citizens, especially women and children, to improve their wellbeing.
The following are the executives of the NDC Professionals Forum
- President: Professor Sam Pee Yalley-Lawyer and former High Commissioner to India,
- Vice President: Prof. Ohene Adjei, former Chief Executive Officer of KATH
- General Secretary: Dr Ekow Jehu Appiah – Country Leader of Ipas Ghana
- Women & Youth Commissioner: Dr. Vida Yakong
- Director of Finance: Eric Huadjeto
- Director of I T & Elections: Paul Acquah
- Former High Commissioner to India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives